Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome ladies and gents to the B. Reed show......wait, is this thing on?

Hello all!!
I have been fighting this idea for a while now. Blog or not to blog. That is the question. I've always enjoyed writing and when I was teen it was the forum I used to express myself. As I got older and life "happened," I got away from writing. But recently, I was watching the interview Oprah did with J.K. Rowling (the author of all the Harry Potter books) it made me want to go back to the pen and paper. So here I am. I hope to have more followers and people love to hear what I have to say..that would be super cool. But if not, that's fine. Maybe my kid will enjoy reading his mama's thoughts when he can appreciate them.

I am a mother. I'm a wife. I have worn my hair natural for 5 years now, I'm a Certified Lactation Counselor. a Nutrition Peer Counselor. A public health worker, and drop out grad student (but not for long). I love music, reality shows (its my Achilles heel and kills my brains cells daily), good movies, sports, and I LOVE facebook and twitter (while you are at it follow me on twitter @BgRs)

what will this blog be about...lots of things. The blog pretty much explains itself...my thoughts. They could be right, wrong, but they are mine. All the things I listed above contribute to why I feel the way I feel. Just my form of expression and things I just need to say.


Well that's enough, for now. You will get to know my thoughts as I continue with this "blogging" thing. I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment